EKU Online Career Services
The EKU Center for Career and Co-op is a one-stop shop for all of your career and professional development needs. We offer a variety of services to current EKU students and alumni to help you with your career development, decision-making and job search.
- Add your work experience
- Add your education
- Add any projects and extracurricular(s) you would like to mention to future employers
- Follow your favorite employers
- Uploaded your most current and up to date resume. Once your resume is approved by the center for career & coop it will be active for all employers connected with Handshake to see.
- Video: How to Search for Jobs
- Video: How to Apply for a Job
- Video: How to Upload a Document
- Article: How do I apply for an interview slot?
- Article: How do I request an appointment?
- Career exploration, including
- Online interest inventories and career assessments
- Realistic salary ranges of possible career positions
- Career paths of previous EKU graduates
- Online resume and cover letter writing assistance
- Interviewing skills, including
- Online mock interviews
- Co-op and internship placement assistance
- Post-graduation job search assistance
- Access to all jobs and employer contacts available to the EKU Center for Career and Co-op
- Access to national job search resources
- Planning for graduate school
Free online workshops and webinars