Sport Management Bachelor’s Degree
EKU’s online sport management degree prepares students for rewarding careers in the complex and challenging sports industry. The program provides students with the leadership and critical thinking skills needed to successfully combine a love of sports and business insight to propel the industry forward. Graduates are prepared to take on key positions with sports teams and associations or to pursue graduate studies.
Format: 100% online
* A minimum of 30 credit hours must be completed with EKU
Enhance your degree with a minor or certificate
Select from a wide range of minors, allowing you to explore interests or make use of prior credits.
You can also choose from numerous undergraduate certificates in specialty areas that complement and enhance your major as you work toward your degree.
What sets our program apart?
EKU provides a balanced degree program that integrates sport management principles and proven business practices. EKU’s curriculum blends academic and professional preparation through course topics such as legal issues in sports, sports information, event and facility planning, promotion, media relations, sport finance, marketing, accounting, economics and management.
- Generous credit transfer policy
- Acelerated 8-week terms in a flexible 100% online format
- Courses begin 6 times per year
- Special tuition for active duty service members
- No campus visits required
- EKU is a NCAA Division I competitor
- Dedicated advisors who provide personalized graduation plans
- Ranked by U.S. News and World Report among the best universities offering online degrees
Why choose EKU?
EKU is a regionally-accredited, brick-and-mortar university that is ranked among the nation's best colleges and has been educating students for more than a century. EKU has received numerous honors, including being named one of the best online colleges in the nation and one of the most veteran-friendly campuses.