Social Advocacy and Justice Certificate
Lead change and support individual, family, and community resilience. EKU’s 100% online social advocacy and justice certificate allows you to leverage your passions and gain the skills needed to create meaningful change and positively impact the lives of others.
Format: 100% online
What sets our program apart?
Learn essential skills for today’s work environment. Rooted in both theory and practical applications, our fully-accredited online programs blend academic and professional preparation through course topics such as human behavior change, crime and public policy, and social policy analysis and advocacy.
- Pre-candidacy status for accreditation by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE)*
- Accelerated 8-week terms
- Multiple start dates
- Full and part-time options
- Reduced tuition for active duty military members
- 75% of EKU degree holders find jobs in Kentucky, a higher percentage than any other university in Kentucky
- No campus visits required
- Free online tutoring and career services assistance
- Generous credit transfer policy
- Expert faculty who provide interactive feedback and a collaborative approach to learning
- Opportunities for practicum experiences to help you discover your calling and network with other professionals
Why choose EKU?
EKU is a regionally-accredited, brick-and-mortar university that is ranked among the nation's best colleges and has been educating students for more than a century. EKU has received numerous honors, including being named one of the best online colleges in the nation and one of the most veteran-friendly campuses.