Leadership and Management Certificate
Apply social work perspective and values to organizational management. EKU’s 100% online leadership and management certificate provides students with the practical skills needed for leading social change and making
forward-thinking, ethical business decisions.Graduates are prepared to fill key positions as social and human serviceleaders.
Format: 100% online
What sets our program apart?
Learn essential skills for today’s digital work environment. Rooted in both theory and practical applications, our fully-accredited online programs blend academic and professional preparation through course topics such as human behavior change, crisis intervention, and alcohol and drug assessment and treatment.
- Accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE) since 1977
- Accelerated 8-week terms
- Multiple start dates
- Full and part-time options
- Advanced-standing and regular master’s program options
- Reduced tuition for active duty military members
- 75% of EKU degree holders find jobs in Kentucky, a higher percentage than any other university in Kentucky
- No campus visits required
- Free online tutoring and career services assistance
- Generous credit transfer policy
- Expert faculty who provide interactive feedback and a collaborative approach to learning
- Opportunities for practicum experiences to help you discover your calling and network with other professionals
Why choose EKU?
EKU is a regionally-accredited, brick-and-mortar university that is ranked among the nation's best colleges and has been educating students for more than a century. EKU has received numerous honors, including being named one of the best online colleges in the nation and one of the most veteran-friendly campuses.