Child and Family Services Certificate
Prepare to be a leader in the human development and family services fields. EKU’s 100% online child and family services certificate allows you to leverage your interests and experience while providing the skills needed to work with children and families in educational, institutional, and human service settings.
Format: 100% online
What sets our program apart?
Learn essential skills for today’s work environment. Rooted in both theory and practical applications, our fully-accredited online programs blend academic and professional preparation through course topics such as child development and program planning, behavior disorder strategies, and cultural competency.
- Pre-candidacy status for accreditation by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE)*
- Accelerated 8-week terms
- Multiple start dates
- Full and part-time options
- Reduced tuition for active duty military members
- 75% of EKU degree holders find jobs in Kentucky, a higher percentage than any other university in Kentucky
- No campus visits required
- Free online tutoring and career services assistance
- Generous credit transfer policy
- Expert faculty who provide interactive feedback and a collaborative approach to learning
- Opportunities for practicum experiences to help you discover your calling and network with other professionals
Why choose EKU?
EKU is a regionally-accredited, brick-and-mortar university that is ranked among the nation's best colleges and has been educating students for more than a century. EKU has received numerous honors, including being named one of the best online colleges in the nation and one of the most veteran-friendly campuses.