EKU’s 100% online social work degrees provide students with the strong foundation needed to become ethical, culturally inclusive leaders ready to build on human and social assets in a changing world. Social workers are employed in a variety of settings including government, healthcare, social services, and private practice. Social work skills are versatile and in demand. EKU’s social work programs are real-world focused, providing the skills needed to strengthen your community and positively impact the lives of individuals and families.
Choose from multiple program options:
- Master’s Degree in Social Work (MSW)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work (BSW)
- Certificate in Addictions Intervention
- Certificate in Mental Health
- Certificate in Child and Family Services
- Certificate in Leadership and Management
- Certificate in Social Advocacy and Justice
What sets our program apart?
Learn essential skills for today’s work environment. Rooted in practical coursework, our fully-accredited online programs blend academic and professional preparation through course topics such as crisis intervention, addictions, race and ethnic relations, and social policy analysis and advocacy.
- Undergraduate program accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE) since 1977
- Graduate program pre-candidacy status for accreditation by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE)*
- Accelerated 8-week terms
- Multiple start dates
- Full and part-time options
- Reduced tuition for active duty military members
- 75% of EKU degree holders find jobs in Kentucky, a higher percentage than any other university in Kentucky
- No campus visits required
- Free online tutoring and career services assistance
- Generous credit transfer policy
- Expert faculty who provide interactive feedback and a collaborative approach to learning
- Opportunities for practicum experiences to help you discover your calling and network with other professionals