Make a difference and help transform the status quo. The public administration field offers a wealth of opportunity as well as professional mobility. EKU’s public administration program allows you to leverage your interests and work experience by acquiring in-depth specialization in a range of focus areas. Graduates are prepared to assume a variety of leadership roles within nonprofit, public sector and government institutions.
Choose from multiple program options:
- Master's Degree in Public Administration (MPA)
- Certificate in Community Development
- Certificate in Emergency Management and Disaster Resilience
- Certificate in Interdisciplinary Studies
What sets our program apart?
Providing a program that can be tailored to your career goals, EKU’s curriculum blends academic andprofessional preparation through course topics such as public sector leadership, public finance administration, human resources management, community development, and emergency management.
- Earn a certificate in an area of specialization as you complete your degree
- Accelerated 8-week terms
- Courses begin 6 times per year
- Reduced tuition for active duty military members
- Personalized graduation plan
- No campus visits required
- Free online tutoring and career services assistance
- Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the best universities offering online degrees