Industrial-Organizational Psychology Master's Degree
EKU’s online master’s degree in industrial-organizational psychology provides the critical skills needed to assess the behavior of individuals in businesses and develop strategies for performance and productivity improvement within organizations.
Our versatile program focuses heavily on consulting and professional development, allowing you to hone your analytical and communication skills while applying practical problem solving to human resources and organizational challenges.
Format: 100% online
|* With departmental approval|
What sets our program apart?
Providing a practitioner-focused program, EKU’s curriculum blends academic and professional preparation through course topics such as organizational psychology, training and development, performance management, and consulting and professional development.
- Accelerated 8-week terms
- Follows the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology (SIOP) training guidelines
- GRE waived for students with a 3.0 undergraduate GPA
- Reduced tuition for active duty military members
- No required campus visits
- Numerous research opportunities
- Field experience opportunities through the Center for Applied Psychology and Workforce Development (CAPP)
- High graduate placement rate
Why choose EKU?
EKU is a regionally-accredited, brick-and-mortar university that is ranked among the nation's best colleges and has been educating students for more than a century. EKU has received numerous honors, including being named one of the best online colleges in the nation and one of the most veteran-friendly campuses.