Psychology Bachelor’s Degree – Forensic Psychology
EKU’s online bachelor’s degree in psychology with a concentration in forensic psychology provides you with an introduction to the major areas of forensic psychology and prepares students to enroll in an appropriate graduate program upon completion.
Format: 100% online
* A minimum of 30 credit hours must be completed with EKU
|Note: Completion of this program does not result in certification or licensure in the forensic psychology field, but will prepare you for certain entry-level positions or to enroll in a related graduate or professional program after graduation|
Enhance your degree with a minor or certificate
Select from a wide range of minors, allowing you to explore interests or make use of prior credits.
You can also choose from numerous undergraduate certificates in specialty areas that complement and enhance your major as you work toward your degree.
What sets our program apart?
This program explores the versatile applications and opportunities of psychology. EKU’s curriculum blends academic and professional preparation through course topics such as abnormal psychology, social psychology, statistics, research, psychological interviewing and reporting, behavior therapy and clinical psychology.
- Accelerated 8-week terms
- Courses begin 6 times per year
- Reduced tuition for active duty military members
- Personalized graduation plan
- No campus visits required
- Unique opportunities for joint student-faculty research
- Free online tutoringwith our PASS tutoring program
- Free career services assistance
- Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the best universities offering online degrees
Why choose EKU?
EKU is a regionally-accredited, brick-and-mortar university that is ranked among the nation's best colleges and has been educating students for more than a century. EKU has received numerous honors, including being named one of the best online colleges in the nation and one of the most veteran-friendly campuses.