Psychology Bachelor’s Degree – Brain & Cognitive Sciences
EKU’s online bachelor’s degree in psychology with a concentration in brain and cognitive sciences provides a bridge between cognitive science and biopsychology that examines the mental processes and complex behavior.
Format: 100% online
* A minimum of 30 credit hours must be completed with EKU
|Note: Completion of this program does not result in certification or licensure in the brain and cognitive sciences field, but will prepare you for certain entry-level positions or to enroll in a related graduate or professional program after graduation|
Enhance your degree with a minor or certificate
Select from a wide range of minors, allowing you to explore interests or make use of prior credits.
You can also choose from numerous undergraduate certificates in specialty areas that complement and enhance your major as you work toward your degree.
What sets our program apart?
This program explores the versatile applications and opportunities of psychology. EKU’s curriculum blends academic and professional preparation through course topics such as abnormal psychology, social psychology, statistics, research, psychological interviewing and reporting, behavior therapy and clinical psychology.
- Accelerated 8-week terms
- Courses begin 6 times per year
- Reduced tuition for active duty military members
- Personalized graduation plan
- No campus visits required
- Unique opportunities for joint student-faculty research
- Free online tutoringwith our PASS tutoring program
- Free career services assistance
- Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the best universities offering online degrees
Why choose EKU?
EKU is a regionally-accredited, brick-and-mortar university that is ranked among the nation's best colleges and has been educating students for more than a century. EKU has received numerous honors, including being named one of the best online colleges in the nation and one of the most veteran-friendly campuses.