Paramedicine Associate Degree
Leverage your previous experience and education to make the transition from Nationally Registered Paramedic to a Paramedic with an Associate of Science in Paramedicine. EKU’s online paramedic degree is designed to provide licensed paramedics with practical skills in patient assessment, prehospital emergency management, and advanced training in emergency medical techniques. Graduates are well positioned to complete their bachelor’s degree and further increase their career opportunities.
Format: 100% online
What sets our program apart?
Focused on medical best practices and leadership building, EKU’s curriculum blends academic and professional preparation through a variety of topics such as EMS operations, advanced cardiology, management of behavioral emergencies and research methodology.
- CAAHEP-accredited since 1980
- Internationally recognized instructors
- Accelerated 8-week terms
- Courses begin 6 times per year
- Reduced tuition for active duty military members
- Personalized graduation plan
- No campus visits required
- 18 credit hours for previous experience PLUS additional opportunities to maximize credit
- Hours count toward your degree and your recertification**
- Free online tutoringandcareer services assistance
Why choose EKU?
EKU is a regionally-accredited, brick-and-mortar university that is ranked among the nation's best colleges and has been educating students for more than a century. EKU has received numerous honors, including being named one of the best online colleges in the nation and one of the most veteran-friendly campuses.