Emergency Medical Care (Paramedic)
EKU’s 100% online degree programs are designed for currently certified paramedics interested in earning a degree focused in emergency services administration. Our nationally respected program provides the skills and knowledge needed to pursue advancement opportunities and the flexibility required to work full time while earning your degree. Graduates are prepared to take on leadership and key administrative roles within emergency services agencies at the local, state or national level.
Choose from these program options:
- Associate Degree in Paramedicine
- Bachelor's Degree in Emergency Medical Care – Emergency Services Administration
- Bachelor's Degree in Emergency Medical Care – Fire Service
What sets our program apart?
Focused on medical best practices and leadership building, EKU’s curriculum blends academic and professional preparation through a variety of topics such as EMS operations, advanced cardiology, management of behavioral emergencies and research methodology.
- Internationally recognized instructors
- Accelerated 8-week terms
- Courses begin 6 times per year
- Reduced tuition for active duty military members
- Personalized graduation plan
- No campus visits required
- 18 credit hours for previous experience PLUS additional opportunities to maximize credit
- Hours count toward your degree and your recertification**
- Free online tutoring and career services assistance
**Up to 12 hours from each of the online paramedic classes may be used for NREMT or state renewal in states that accept CAPCE accredited continuing education.