EKU commencement speaker and EKU Online nursing graduate Johanna Coursey talks about the importance of education and the doors it can open.
From flagship programs with high certification exam pass rates to new programs designed to prepare you for the future of healthcare, EKU sets the standard in nursing education. EKU’s expert faculty focus on the most important aspects of the field today and work closely with influential members of the profession to ensure your education gives you the greatest chance for success.
Choose from a wide array of programs to best fit your needs:
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Post-MSN Certificates
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (Post-Master’s DNP)
What sets our program apart?
Build on your professional expertise through useful interactive discussions and meaningful course assignments. EKU’s curriculum blends academic and professional preparation through course topics such as prevention, quality, coordination of services and population health.
- Direct faculty engagement with individualized support
- Convenient 8-week terms
- No campus visits required
- 98% or higher first attempt pass rate for all programs
- CCNE accredited
- Personalized advising
- Accelerated options for BSN coursework
- Award-winning online course design
- Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the top 30 best online graduate nursing programs in the country