RN-BSN Online Degree Programs
EKU is devoted to your continued success and offers an accredited, accelerated online RN to BSN program for working nurses. Join a supportive, encouraging educational community and receive individualized attention and advising. Learn from nursing practice experts and graduate from a program that prepares you to excel in the workplace or a graduate nursing program. Students who qualify may finish in as little as 18 months.
Format: 100% online
Notes: Credit can be received for general education requirements based on your associates in nursing, NCLEX licensure and professional experience.
Choose the graduation plan that works for you:
Take one course each term, adding a second course occasionally, and finish in about two years.
Take two courses most terms and finish in as little as 18 months. Start classes in August or January.
What sets our program apart?
Build on your professional expertise through useful interactive discussions and meaningful course assignments. EKU’s curriculum blends academic and professional preparation through course topics such as health promotion and disease prevention, quality, performance improvement, coordination of services and population health.
- 8-week terms with multiple start dates
- Special tuition for active duty service members
- Credit for general education requirements based on your associates in nursing, NCLEX licensure and professional experience
- No campus visits required
- No cohorts to join
- Personalized advising
- Clinical projects that can be completed in your community
- Full-time and part-time enrollment*
- Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the best universities offering online degrees
*Availability dependent upon your selected program.
Why choose EKU?
EKU is a regionally-accredited, brick-and-mortar university that is ranked among the nation's best colleges and has been educating students for more than a century. EKU has received numerous honors, including being named one of the best online colleges in the nation and one of the most veteran-friendly campuses.