Make your experience count with EKU’s accredited, accelerated online RN to BSN program for working nurses. Earn your BSN with just 29 credit hours. Graduate in as little as 18 months*!
Join a supportive, encouraging educational community and receive individualized attention and advising. Our team is devoted to your continued success. Learn from nursing practice experts. Our CCNE-accredited program prepares you to excel in the workplace or a graduate nursing program.
Format: 100% online
* See curriculum page for details.
Notes: Credit will be received for general education requirements based on your associate in nursing, NCLEX licensure and professional experience.
Choose the graduation plan that works for you:
Take one course each term, adding a second course occasionally, and finish in about two years.
Take two courses most terms and finish in as little as 18 months. Start classes in August or January.
What sets our program apart?
Build on your professional expertise through useful interactive discussions and meaningful course assignments. EKU’s curriculum blends academic and professional preparation through course topics such as health promotion and disease prevention, quality, performance improvement, coordination of services and population health.
- Earn your BSN in just 29 credit hours*
- Ranked the Best Online RN-BSN in Kentucky
- No required campus visits, no cohorts to join, no testing centers to visit
- Credit for general education requirements based on:
- Associate in nursing
- NCLEX licensure
- Professional experience
- Clinical projects that can be completed in your own community
- Convenient 8-week terms and personalized advising
- Accelerated Path to graduate in 18 months*
- Traditional Path with more time to focus on your job and family
- Reduced tuition for active duty military members
- Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the best universities offering online degrees
*See curriculum page for details.
Why choose EKU?
EKU is a regionally-accredited, brick-and-mortar university that is ranked among the nation's best colleges and has been educating students for more than a century. EKU has received numerous honors, including being named one of the best online colleges in the nation and one of the most veteran-friendly campuses.