Post-MSN Certificate – Family Nurse Practitioner
Build upon your advanced nursing knowledge and skills through certification as a family nurse practitioner. Graduates are clinical experts prepared to deliver evidence based primary care of acute and chronic health conditions in a variety of settings for individuals across the lifespan.
Format: 100% online
*With departmental approval
What sets our program apart?
EKU’s CCNE accredited program positions advanced practice nurses as expert health care providers and nursing leaders. Utilizing creative strategies for online learning, students are highly engaged in the development of foundational knowledge and clinical competencies required for national certification.
- 98% first attempt pass rate on national certification exams
- Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the top 50 best online graduate nursing programs in the country
- International Teaching and Learning award winner via Blackboard™ learning management system
- No campus visits required
- Convenient 8-week terms for core courses
- Spring, summer and fall start dates
- Direct interaction with faculty plus personalized advising
- High student satisfaction rates
Why choose EKU?
EKU is a regionally-accredited, brick-and-mortar university that is ranked among the nation's best colleges and has been educating students for more than a century. EKU has received numerous honors, including being named one of the best online colleges in the nation and one of the most veteran-friendly campuses.
Download: MSN Student Handbook 2018 - 2019