Master of Science in Nursing - Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
EKU’s psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner program has a high certification exam pass rate and prepares students to meet the population’s growing mental health needs in private practice, psychiatric hospitals, mental health clinics and a variety of other environments.
Format: 100% online
Psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner, nursing leadership, management, private practice
* With departmental approval
What sets our program apart?
EKU’s CCNE-accredited PMHNP program is designed to meet the requirements of the Consensus Model for APRN Regulation: Licensing, Accreditation, Certification, and Education. The online program is designed to provide the convenience of online learning while maintaining the quality and rigor necessary for the student to become an extremely competent and confident psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner upon graduation.
- 98.6% first attempt pass rate on national certification exams
- Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the top 50 best online graduate nursing programs in the country
- Winner of the UPCEA South Region Program of Excellence Award for instructional design
- No campus visits required
- Convenient 8-week terms for core courses
- Spring, summer and fall start dates
- Direct interaction with faculty plus personalized advising
- High student satisfaction rates
Why choose EKU?
EKU is a regionally-accredited, brick-and-mortar university that is ranked among the nation's best colleges and has been educating students for more than a century. EKU has received numerous honors, including being named one of the best online colleges in the nation and one of the most veteran-friendly campuses.
Download: MSN Student Handbook 2020 - 2021