Doctor of Nursing Practice (Post-MSN DNP)
EKU’s online doctor of nursing practice (DNP) prepares students to innovate, lead change, and improve health outcomes for patients and populations. Unlike a research focused degree, EKU’s respected program is practice focused. It equips students with the tools they need and guides them through real-world implementation and evaluation of evidence based practice improvements.
Format: 100% online
* With departmental approval
What sets our program apart?
EKU’s DNP curriculum is CCNE accredited and centered on evidence-based practice, quality improvement, and organizational leadership. It meets the needs of nurses in a variety of settings who desire to practice at the highest level. The program culminates in a DNP project in which students address a specific healthcare problem and implement practice changes that improve health care delivery and outcomes.
- Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the top 30 best online graduate nursing programs
- Accelerated 8-week terms
- No campus visits required
- Individualized mentorship for your DNP project and your future career success
- Personalized advising from application through graduation
- DNP projects that can be completed in your organization or community
- Faculty trained in evidence-based practice who follow nationally-recognized standards for best practices in online learning
Why choose EKU?
EKU is a regionally-accredited, brick-and-mortar university that is ranked among the nation's best colleges and has been educating students for more than a century. EKU has received numerous honors, including being named one of the best online colleges in the nation and is ranked as one of the most veteran-friendly campuses.