Justice, Policy & Leadership Master's Degree
Infusing a criminal justice core with a social justice focus, EKU’s online master’s degree program prepares high-thinking individuals for leadership roles that challenge injustice, value diversity, and support the equitable treatment and human rights of all people.
The justice, policy and leadership master’s program allows for in-depth specialization with concentrations available in law enforcement, corrections and juvenile justice. This program prepares you to be a leader in the criminal justice field with the knowledge and skillsets needed to be an effective change agent in your community, region and state.
Format: 100% online
What sets our program apart?
Focusing on society’s need for justice leaders with political, ethical and emotional intelligence, EKU’s curriculum blends academic and professional preparation through course topics such as criminological theory for policy and leadership, advanced justice administration, policy evaluation and analysis, and ethics.
- Accelerated 8-week terms
- Courses begin 6 times per year
- Generous credit transfer policy
- Reduced tuition for active duty service members
- No campus visits required
- Focus on preparing justice leaders with political, ethical and emotional intelligence
- A criminal justice core with the ability to choose your concentration in policing, corrections or juvenile justice
- Nationally-recognized instructors
- Personal advisors stay with you from application to graduation
- Free online tutoring and career services assistance
- Dynamic, supportive learning environment
Why choose EKU?
EKU is a regionally-accredited, brick-and-mortar university that is ranked among the nation's best colleges and has been educating students for more than a century. EKU has received numerous honors, including being named one of the best online colleges in the nation and one of the most veteran-friendly campuses.