Security Management Certificate
EKU’s online security management certificate provides students with the skills needed to assess security needs and implement, improve and ensure security for both public and private sector entities. Rapidly evolving technology and increasing domestic and foreign threats have created a wealth of opportunity for individuals with credentials in security management. The program gives graduates a competitive edge in the job market and compliments a variety of backgrounds.
Format: 100% online
|Note: The certificate requires a grade of “C” or better in 12 hours of required courses and 12 hours of elective courses.|
What sets our program apart?
Rooted in best practices and evolving technology, EKU’s curriculum blends academic and professional preparation through course topics such as physical security, critical infrastructure protection, risk analysis and emergency management.
- Accelerated 8-week terms
- Courses begin 6 times per year
- Generous credit transfer policy
- Reduced tuition for active duty service members
- No campus visits required
- Quality courses from respected faculty who teach the same classes online and on-campus
- Personal advisors stay with you from application to graduation
- Free online tutoring and career services assistance
- Study anytime, from anywhere
- Dynamic, supportive learning environment
- Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the best universities offering online degrees
Why choose EKU?
EKU is a regionally-accredited, brick-and-mortar university that is ranked among the nation's best colleges and has been educating students for more than a century. EKU has received numerous honors, including being named one of the best online colleges in the nation and one of the most veteran-friendly campuses.