General Studies Bachelor’s Degree
EKU’s online bachelor’s degree in general studies allows you to align your previous coursework and current classes with your interests and career goals.Balancing the critical skills needed to advance in the workforce with a thorough background in the liberal arts. Graduates have broad employment and graduate/professional school opportunities.
Format: 100% online
* A minimum of 30 credit hours must be completed at EKU
Enhance your degree with a minor or certificate
Online students are eligible to select from a wide range of minors, allowing you to explore interests or make use of prior credits.
Students can also choose from numerous undergraduate certificates in specialty areas that complement and enhance your experience and previous credits as you work toward your degree.
What sets our program apart?
EKU’s curriculum blends academic and professional preparation with a real-world focus, providing the opportunity to design a degree plan that’s meaningful to each student’s interests and career path.
- Fully-accredited, brick-and-mortar institution
- 8-week terms
- Special tuition for active duty service members
- Personalized graduation plan
- Study anytime, from any where
- Quality courses from respected faculty who teach the same classes online and on-campus
- Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the best universities offering online degrees
Why choose EKU?
EKU is a regionally-accredited, brick-and-mortar institution that is ranked among the nation's best colleges and has been educating students for more than a century. Eastern has received numerous honors, including being named one of the best online colleges in the nation and one of the most veteran friendly campuses.