General Studies Associates Degree
EKU’s online associate’s degree in general studies is designed to prepare students to quickly and successfully enter the workforce in a number of entry level jobs. Graduates are well positioned to complete their bachelor’s degree and further increase their employment opportunities.
Format: 100% online
*A minimum of 15 hours must be completed with EKU
Enhance your degree with a certificate.
Online students are eligible to select from numerous undergraduate certificates in specialty areas that complement and enhance your major as you work toward your degree.
What sets our program apart?
EKU’s curriculum blends academic and professional preparation with a real-world focus, providing the opportunity to design a degree plan that’s meaningful to each student’s interests and career path.
- Fully-accredited, brick-and-mortar institution
- 8-week terms
- Special tuition for active duty service members
- Personalized graduation plan
- Study anytime, from anywhere
- Quality courses from respected faculty who teach the same classes online and on-campus
- Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the best universities offering online degrees
Why choose EKU?
EKU is a regionally-accredited, brick-and-mortar institution that is ranked among the nation's best colleges and has been educating students for more than a century. Eastern has received numerous honors, including being named one of the best online colleges in the nation and one of the most veteran friendly campuses.