Earn Your Degree Online. Convenient. Flexible. Accelerated.
Reach your goals on your terms with Eastern Kentucky University. Our online degree programs allow you to take the same courses, at the same respected university, from the same distinguished professors as on-campus students.
We offer six start dates each year for your convenience. Online degree programs are available in a variety of fields:
View Programs by Subject Area
- Corrections and Juvenile Justice
- Fire, Arson & Explosion Investigation
- Fire Science
- General Studies
- Homeland Security
- Occupational Therapy
- Paralegal Studies
- Police Studies
- Public Administration
- Safety Management
Earn an Associate's Degree
Earn a Bachelor's Degree
- Corrections and Juvenile Justice Studies (BS)
- Fire, Arson & Explosion Investigation (BS
- Fire Protection Administration (BS)
- Fire Protection and Safety Engineering Technology (BS)
- General Studies (BA)
- Homeland Security (BS)
- Occupational Safety
- Paralegal Studies/Paralegal Science* (BA)
- Police Studies (BS)
- Psychology (BS)
Earn a Master's Degree
- Adult, Juvenile and Community Corrections Leadership (MS)
- Elementary Education (MAEd)
- Instructional Leadership, Teacher Leadership for Student Learning (MAEd)
- Instructional Leadership, Safety and Facilities Management in Educational Settings (MAEd)
- Library Science (MAEd)
- Nursing Administration (MSN)
- Public Administration (MPA)
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (MSN)
- Rural Health Family Nurse Practitioner (MSN)
- Safety, Security and Emergency Management (MS)
- Special Education, Learning and Behavior Disorders (MAEd)
- Special Education, Learning and Behavior Disorders Adding Certification (MAEd)
Earn a Doctorate
Progress in Your Field with One of Our Certificates or Non-Degree Options
- Paralegal Studies/Paralegal Science (Post-Bachelor's)*
- Post-MSN Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Certificate (Post-MSN)
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Certificate – Family (Post-MSN)
- Rank I — Library Science (Education)
- School Media Librarianship Certification Preparation Program (Education)
- School Safety Endorsement (Education)
- Teacher Leader Endorsement (Education)
Earn your degree from a regionally accredited, brick-and-mortar institution that has been educating students for more than 100 years.
Study in an environment tailored to working professionals, with professors focused on your needs and committed to your success.
Call 859-622-7045 to learn how to get started.
*The paralegal program is a partially online program with a residency requirement. A minimum of ten semester credits or the equivalent of legal specialty courses must be completed through traditional classroom instruction.
Distance Education Complaint Process for Out-of-State Students
Students enrolled in EKU online programs should attempt to resolve complaints by using the policies and procedures of the university (see the Student Handbook). However, if the issue cannot be resolved internally, students can file a complaint about the institution by referring to the following list of State Agencies in compliance with U.S. Department of Education regulations.