Advance your career and follow your passion. Earn a bachelor's in sport management from EKU Online.
EKU’s online sport management degree prepares students for rewarding careers in the complex and challenging sports industry. The program provides students with the leadership and critical thinking skills needed to successfully combine a love of sports and business insight to propel the industry forward. Graduates are prepared to take on key positions with sports teams and associations or to pursue graduate studies.
- Accelerated 8-week terms in a flexible 100% online format
- Courses begin 6 times per year
- Generous credit transfer policy
- No campus visits required
- Respected, non-profit, accredited university
- NCAA Division I competitor
- Personal advisors stay with you from application to graduation and help you develop a personalized graduation plan
- Ranked by U.S. News and World Report among the best universities offering online degrees
Careers in sport management are unlimited and encompass a wide variety of interests, passions and career goals. A degree in sport management can lead to successful careers in sport entertainment, sports products, and support organizations. Key positions include:
- Game day coordinators
- Athletic administrator
- Event coordinator
- Sports marketing
- Facility operations manager
- Financial and contract analyst
- Guest relations manager
- Corporate partnerships manager
Recent graduates are employed by:
- Dallas Cowboys
- Eastern Kentucky University Athletics
- University of Kentucky Football Operations
- Coaches in Football, Swimming and Basketball
- YMCA of Kentucky
- Cincinnati Bengals
- Coppin State University Athletics
WHY CHOOSE EKU?
Eastern Kentucky University is a regionally-accredited, brick-and-mortar institution that is ranked among the nation's best colleges and has been educating students for more than a century. EKU has received numerous honors, including being named one of the best online colleges in the nation and one of the most veteran friendly campuses.