EKU Online: One of the Best Online Schools for Military Personnel
Repeatedly ranked among the nation’s top military friendly colleges, EKU continues to be the university of choice for service members and their families.
EKU Online programs are on the national Top 10 list of online schools produced by Military Friendly® Schools, and an excellent choice for military personnel and their families. EKU is on the U.S. Veterans Magazine Best of the Best List for “Top Veteran-Friendly Schools” and regularly ranks in the Military Times "Best for Vets" rankings. Our commitment to serving those who serve has even been recognized by the White House.
EKU is committed to your success. We appreciate the unique challenges faced by military personnel and their families. EKU Online provides veterans with the accredited degree programs they need in a flexible, convenient online format. Study any time, from anywhere. Finish a course in just 8 weeks. We have full-time staff available to help veterans with their military college benefits issues.
“EKU stood out in their willingness and ability to accommodate my needs. EKU representatives worked with me every step of the way.” - EKU graduate Army LTC Michael Rowells
Consider the benefits of a military friendly EKU Online degree program:
- 9 credit hours for military service via the Joint Service Transcript
- EKU Military Reduced Tuition, substantially reduced rates for active duty service members.
- More than 40 undergraduate and graduate degree options, in addition to on-campus degree programs
- Operation Veteran Success, a series of initiatives designed to support military students every step of the way
- No application fee for undergraduate applicants in the military
- The EKU Veterans Affairs Office, where you can get information about everything related to your status as a military student
- Military-friendly withdrawal and re-admissions policies
We have welcomed military personnel and their families for more than 75 years. Now it’s your turn.
Learn more about the EKU Online degree options such as Homeland Security, Police Studies, Psychology, Corrections, and many more.