Other Online Program Options
EKU offers a variety of program options to help educators advance their careers and enhance their classrooms. Whether it’s an interest in improving current skillsets and subject knowledge, or expanding areas of expertise, EKU has a program to help achieve any career goal.
- Director of Pupil Personnel Endorsement Preparation
- English as a Second Language P-12 Endorsement Preparation
- Gifted Education Endorsement Preparation
- Instructional Computer Technology Endorsement Preparation
- Literacy Endorsement Preparation
- Math Specialist Endorsement Preparation
- School Librarian Certification
- Special Education
- Supervisor of Instruction Endorsement Preparation
- Superintendent of Schools Endorsement Preparation
If you do not hold teacher certification in Kentucky, please consult with your state’s licensing agency to determine whether our program will meet your state’s licensure requirements.
What sets our program apart?
EKU is dedicated to preparing the highest quality educators and related professionals for Kentucky and beyond. EKU’s curriculum blends academic and professional preparation through course topics such as content, effective pedagogical skills, and dispositions that foster life-long growth and learning.
- 8-week terms
- Personalized graduation plans
- Study any time, from anywhere
- No campus visits required
- Core curriculum focused on training teachers as leaders while gaining expertise in a selected area
- Assignments and action research that build critical thinking skills
- Individualized attention and support from dedicated faculty and staff
- Programs are accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE).
- Ranked by U.S. News among the best universities offering online degrees