Graduate Education Degree Programs
EKU’s online graduate programs continue a century-old tradition of preparing leading educators at all levels.
Whether you want more in-depth study in your current field or additional certification to boost your credentials, EKU Online could be your first step to enhancing your existing teaching certificate while maintaining your professional and personal obligations.
Choose from a wide range of continuing education and initial certification programs:
Graduates of the MAEd programs who hold teacher certification in Kentucky will be eligible to apply for certification and/or endorsement depending upon the degree program they select, including the Kentucky Teacher Leader Endorsement.
If you do not hold teacher certification in Kentucky, please consult with your state’s licensing agency to determine whether our program will meet your state’s licensure requirements.
What sets our program apart?
EKU is dedicated to preparing the highest quality educators and related professionals for Kentucky and beyond. EKU’s curriculum blends academic and professional preparation through course topics such as content, effective pedagogical skills, and dispositions that foster life-long growth and learning.
- EPSB approved
- Accelerated 8-week terms
- No campus visits required
- Graduates are prepared to attain rank advancement in Kentucky and increase salary potential
- Reduced tuition for active duty service members
- Assignments and action research that build critical thinking skills
- Quality courses from respected faculty who teach the same classes online and on-campus
- Core curriculum focused on training teachers as leaders while gaining expertise in a selected area
- Personal advisors stay with you from application to graduation
- Free online career services assistance
- Dynamic, supportive learning environment
- Study any time, from anywhere
- Generous credit transfer policy
- Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the best universities offering online degrees