Eastern Kentucky University is a recognized leader in criminal justice programming and offers some of the finest degree options in the nation devoted to the criminal justice system. A criminal justice degree best positions you to take on leadership roles in the field, serve your community, and help to ensure equality under the law. Whether you want to start a new career or advance in your current one, EKU’s online criminal justice degree programs can help you reach your goals.
Choose from multiple program options:
- Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice
- Master’s Degree in Justice, Policy and Leadership
- Master’s Degree in Public Administration
What sets our program apart?
EKU provides a balanced degree program that promotes respect, tolerance and sensitivity, leading to a deep, practical understanding of justice problems. EKU’s curriculum blends academic and professional preparation through course topics such as criminal justice ethics, rehabilitation strategies, perspectives on crime and delinquency, the juvenile justice system, policing strategies, and crime patterns.
- Accelerated 8-week terms
- Courses begin 6 times per year
- Generous credit transfer policy
- Reduced tuition for active duty service members
- No campus visits required
- Law enforcement officers that have completed Kentucky's DOCJT training can receive 9 hours of college credit
- Personal advisors stay with you from application to graduation
- Free online tutoring and career services assistance
- Study anytime, from anywhere
- Dynamic, supportive learning environment