Game Design Certificate
Leverage your interests and take your place in the dynamic, fast-growing video game industry. EKU’s 100% online game design certificate provides students with the technical skills and real-world knowledge needed to become a leader in the field that is bigger than the film and music industries combined. Students gain advanced understanding in a range of concepts, from aesthetics to immersion, which provides a competitive edge in the job market. Graduates are prepared to take on key positions with excellent salary potential.
Format: 100% online
What sets our program apart?
Learn essential skills for today’s digital work environment. Rooted in both theory and practical applications, our fully-accredited online programs blend academic and professional preparation through course topics such as game design and theory, game production and publication, and online game and application design.
- Accelerated 8-week terms
- Multiple start dates
- Reduced tuition for active duty military members
- No campus visits required
- Free online tutoring and career services assistance
- Generous credit transfer policy
- Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the best universities offering online degrees
- Faculty with 30 years of real-world experience publishing games and running successful game studios
Why choose EKU?
EKU is a regionally-accredited, brick-and-mortar university that is ranked among the nation's best colleges and has been educating students for more than a century. EKU has received numerous honors, including being named one of the best online colleges in the nation and one of the most veteran-friendly campuses.