Global Supply Chain Management Certificate
Become a business leader in one of the fastest growing fields in the nation. EKU’s 100% online certificate in global supply chain management provides students with the knowledge and skillsets needed to effectively manage the core supply chain areas of planning, sourcing, making, and delivering. Graduates are prepared to take on key roles and solve crucial problems to keep organizations competitive in a global market.
Format: 100% online
Notes: The global supply chain management certificate can be added to most bachelor's degree programs. Course prerequisites are required to complete as a standalone certificate. See course listings in EKU's undergraduate catalog.
What sets our program apart?
Learn essential skills for today’s business environment. Our fully-accredited online programs are made up of the same high-quality courses and taught by the same experienced professors as the on-campus programs. EKU’s curriculum blends academic and professional preparation through course topics such as supply chain network design, logistics, strategic procurement, and operations management.
- Accredited by AACSB International
- Courses related to all aspects of GSCM (SCOR Model)
- Generous scholarships & extensive internship opportunities
- Access to a global network of SCM executives
- Generous credit transfer policy
- Accelerated 8-week terms
- 6 start dates per year
- Reduced tuition for active duty military members
- Free online tutoringandcareer services assistance
- Fast-track opportunities for students with 80 or more credit hours
- Dedicated advisors who provide personalized graduation plans
- Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the best universities offering online degrees
Why choose EKU?
EKU is a regionally-accredited, brick-and-mortar university that is ranked among the nation's best colleges and has been educating students for more than a century. EKU has received numerous honors, including being named one of the best online colleges in the nation and one of the most veteran-friendly campuses.