Public Accounting Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
EKU’s 100% online post-baccalaureate certificate in public accounting is designed for students who already hold a bachelor’s degree in an area other than public accounting. The certificate program provides students with the technical accounting knowledge and strong general business background needed to take on key positions with excellent salaries.
Format: 100% online
* A minimum of 15 credit hours must be completed with EKU. All transfer work must meet departmental specifications. Contact your enrollment advisor to learn more.
What sets our program apart?
Learn essential skills for today’s business environment. Our fully-accredited online programs are made up of the same high-quality courses and taught by the same experienced professors as the on-campus programs. EKU’s curriculum blends academic and professional preparation through course topics such as accounting, marketing, economic principles, financial markets, and consumer and organizational behavior.
- Accredited by AACSB International
- Graduates are prepared to sit for the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) examination
- Generous credit transfer policy
- Accelerated 8-week terms
- 6 start dates per year
- Voluntary Income Tax Assistance (VITA) service-learning project gives you the opportunity for hands on experience (hosted on EKU’s campus)
- Reduced tuition for active duty military members
- Free online tutoring an career services assistance
- Fast-track opportunities for students with 80 or more credit hours
- Dedicated advisors who provide personalized graduation plans
- Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the best universities offering online degrees
Why choose EKU?
EKU is a regionally-accredited, brick-and-mortar university that is ranked among the nation's best colleges and has been educating students for more than a century. EKU has received numerous honors, including being named one of the best online colleges in the nation and one of the most veteran-friendly campuses.