Finance Bachelor’s Degree
Regardless of the industry, finance professionals are critical to an organization’s success. EKU’s 100% online bachelor’s of business administration in finance provides students with a comprehensive understanding of the finance principles and practices necessary to solve financial problems in a global market. Through coursework in both managerial finance and financial planning, students gain a competitive edge in the job market and are poised to move quickly into upper management. Graduates are prepared to take on key positions with excellent salaries or pursue an MBA.
Format: 100% online
* A minimum of 30 credit hours and 50% of the business course credit hours required for the BBA must be completed with EKU.
Enhance your degree with a minor or certificate
Select from a wide range of minors, allowing you to explore interests or make use of prior credits.
You can also choose from numerous undergraduate certificates in specialty areas that complement and enhance your major as you work toward your degree.
What sets our program apart?
Learn essential skills for today’s business environment. Our fully-accredited online programs are made up of the same high-quality courses and taught by the same experienced professors as the on-campus programs. EKU’s curriculum blends academic and professional preparation through course topics such as corporate finance, entrepreneurial finance, forensic accounting, andinvestment and portfolio theory.
- Accredited by AACSB International
- One of the few programs nationwide aimed at preparing students for the Certified Financial Manager (CFM) examination
- Generous credit transfer policy
- Accelerated 8-week terms
- 6 start dates per year
- Reduced tuition for active duty military members
- Free online tutoringandcareer services assistance
- Fast-track opportunities for students with 80 or more credit hours
- Dedicated advisors who provide personalized graduation plans
- Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the best universities offering online degrees