Business Administration Bachelor's Degree
EKU’s 100% online bachelor's of business administration provides students with the managerial and financial skills needed to lead and improve organizations of all types and sizes. Designed with working professionals in mind, this versatile degree is real-world focused, building the practical business skills needed for success in today’s workforce. Graduates are prepared to take on key positions with excellent salaries, become business entrepreneurs, or pursue an MBA.
Format: 100% online
* A minimum of 30 credit hours and 50% of the business course credit hours required for the BBA must be completed with EKU.
Enhance your degree with a minor or certificate
Select from a wide range of minors, allowing you to explore interests or make use of prior credits.
You can also choose from numerous undergraduate certificates in specialty areas that complement and enhance your major as you work toward your degree.
What sets our program apart?
Learn essential skills for today’s business environment. Our fully-accredited online programs are made up of the same high-quality courses and taught by the same experienced professors as the on-campus programs. EKU’s curriculum blends academic and professional preparation through course topics such as accounting, marketing, economic principles, financial markets, and consumer and organizational behavior.
- Accredited by AACSB International
- Generous credit transfer policy
- Accelerated 8-week terms
- 6 start dates per year
- Reduced tuition for active duty military members
- Free online tutoring and career services assistance
- Fast-track opportunities for students with 80 or more credit hours
- Dedicated advisors who provide personalized graduation plans
- Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the best universities offering online degrees
Why choose EKU?
EKU is a regionally-accredited, brick-and-mortar university that is ranked among the nation's best colleges and has been educating students for more than a century. EKU has received numerous honors, including being named one of the best online colleges in the nation and one of the most veteran-friendly campuses.