Online Business Degree Programs
EKU’s 100% online bachelor's of business administration degrees prepare students to become business leaders and apply proven business principles to explore and manage the challenges and opportunities businesses face. Graduates are prepared to take on key positions with excellent salaries or pursue an MBA.
Choose from four program options:
- Bachelor's of Business Administration in Accounting
- Bachelor's of Business Administration in General Business Administration
- Bachelor's of Business Administration in Risk Management and Insurance
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Accounting
What sets our program apart?
Learn essential skills for today’s work environment. Our fully-accredited online programs are made up of the same high-quality courses and taught by the same experienced professors as the on-campus programs. EKU’s curriculum blends academic and professional preparation through course topics such as accounting, marketing, economic principles, financial markets, and consumer and organizational behavior.
- Accredited by AACSB International
- Generous credit transfer policy
- 8-week terms
- 6 start dates per year
- Fast-track opportunities for students with 80 or more credit hours
- Risk management and insurance program ranked among the top 20 programs by Best's Review
- Dedicated advisors who provide personalized graduation plans
- Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the best universities offering online degrees