Eastern Kentucky University’s psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner program (PMHNP) was ranked 13th in the nation for most affordable online programs in 2021 by EduMed.
Since 2018, EduMed has been a resource for medical and healthcare students looking for education and career advancement. EduMed reviewed accredited programs offering at least one program partially or fully online and ranked them based on the following criteria:
- Relative cost of attendance compared to peer schools on the list
- Percentage of students who receive financial aid from the school itself
- Existence of academic counseling
- Existence of career placement services
- Number of online programs in subject area reported by school to the U.S. Department of Education
EKU’s 100% online PMHNP program, consisting of a master’s degree and a post-MSN PMHNP certificate, is nationally-accredited and designed to meet the requirements of the Consensus Model for APRN regulation.
The PMHNP program has a history of distinction at EKU, earning national recognition with U.S. News & World Report ranking it among the top 50 best online graduate nursing programs in the country. It has a high certification exam pass rate and prepares students to meet the population’s growing mental health needs in private practice, psychiatric hospitals, mental health clinics and a variety of other environments.
EKU’s Online PMHNP offers students:
- An accredited 100% online program, from a trusted brick-and-mortar university
- no campus visits required
- 8-week terms, which provide the flexibility to focus on one course at a time and remain eligible for financial aid
- 98 percent first attempt pass rate on national certification exams
Interested in learning how you can be a part of this regionally and nationally recognized program?
Earn your 100% online PMHNP degree at a nationally-accredited institution that has been rated a top graduate nursing program. where students engage directly with their professors and receive unparalleled support.
Complete the form for more information about our online PMHNP program or visit out our nursing page to learn more about EKU Online’s nursing program.