Social Intelligence and Leadership Certificate
Leaders set the tone for success in any organization. EKU’s online social intelligence and leadership certificate provides students with essential skill sets for active leadership and building group consensus. Students learn how to successfully interact and communicate with groups and individuals, while polishing interview skills as well as techniques for creating unified, productive teams.
Format: 100% online
What sets our program apart?
Rooted in tried and true concepts of social and emotional intelligence, EKU’s curriculum blends academic and professional preparation through course topics such as applied creativity, the science and application of leadership, applied critical thinking and leaders without titles.
- 8-week terms
- Study any time, from anywhere
- No campus visits required
- Online tutoring options accessible from anywhere
- Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the best universities offering online degrees
Why choose EKU?
EKU is a regionally-accredited, brick-and-mortar university that is ranked among the nation's best colleges and has been educating students for more than a century. EKU has received numerous honors, including being named one of the best online colleges in the nation and one of the most veteran-friendly campuses.
Social Intelligence and Leadership Certificate Curriculum
Core Courses 18 hours
- CRE 101W: Introduction to Creative Thinking (Introduction to Applied Creativity
- EES 250: Basic Social Intelligence Skills
- EES 300: Advanced Social Intelligence Skills
- EES 310: Applied Critical Thinking
- EES 450: Leaders Without Titles
- EES 460: The Science and Application of Leadership
Total Hours Required for Degree Completion 18 hours
For a full list of course descriptions please see section 7 of the university undergraduate catalog.