How to Apply
The admissions process for adult learners is largely the same as it is for traditional students, with a few key exceptions.
- If you did not take the ACT/SAT in high school, you do not need to take it now
Adult learners, 21 years-of-age or older, may use Compass Test or University Placement Exam results in place of ACT or SAT scores when applying for admission. University Placement Exams can be scheduled by contacting the EKU Office of Academic Testing at (859) 622-1281.
- If you took the ACT/SAT in high school, you do not need to take it again
Adult learners, 21 years-of-age or older, who received the required minimum admission scores may use their previous ACT/SAT scores when applying for admission. You do not need to schedule a new test.
- If you left college with 80 credit hours and have not earned a degree, you may qualify for Project Graduate
Project Graduate is a state-wide program designed to help adult learners with 80 plus hours of prior coursework, from either an in-state or out-of-state institution, return to college and complete their studies. Project Graduate students qualify for the following services:
- Free admissions application
- Streamlined records reactivation
- Course transfer assistance
- Personal degree audit summary
- One-stop individualized consulting services
- Flexible degree completion options
To learn more about Project Graduate, visit the Student Outreach and Transition Office.
For additional information, contact an EKU Online academic advisor or visit EKU Admissions to complete the online application.