Advance your career and follow your passion. Earn your bachelor's in business administration with a concentration in risk management and insurance from EKU Online.
- The only bachelor's-level risk management & insurance degree program in Kentucky
- Accredited by AACSB International
- Apply credits earned to the CPCU certification
- Flexible 100% online learning format from a respected, accredited university
- Accelerated 8-week terms, with courses beginning 6 times per year
- Dedicated advisors who provide personalized graduation plans
- Affordable quality courses from respected faculty who teach the same classes online and on-campus
- Ranked by U.S. News and World Report among the best universities offering online degrees
- No required campus visits
A degree in risk management and insurance can open doors to a variety of challenging and financially rewarding career options.
According to Burning Glass Labor Insight, regional demand for bachelor’s-level risk management and insurance professionals has increased 50 percent between 2013 and 2016. Nationally, employer demand for bachelor’s-level risk management and insurance professionals grew 48 percent in the same time period.
This versatile degree builds critical thinking, communication and problem-solving skills, and prepares students for risk management and insurance positions in a number of areas including:
- Risk Management
- Underwriter - Life/Health/Property/Casualty
- Claims Adjuster
- Risk Management Analyst
- Claims Specialist
- Claims Representative
- Insurance Agent/Broker
- Loss Assessment and Control
WHY CHOOSE EKU?
Eastern Kentucky University is a regionally-accredited, brick-and-mortar institution that is ranked among the nation's best colleges and has been educating students for more than a century. EKU has received numerous honors, including being named one of the best online colleges in the nation and one of the most veteran friendly campuses.