Rodney Mills left EKU in 1980. He had a successful 25-year career, but he could not reach all of his goals without a degree. Thanks to EKU Online, he earned his diploma in 2016 and immediately started a new job he loves.
A general studies degree provides students with a strong academic foundation and is applicable to a number of career fields. A degree in general studies builds critical thinking, communication and quantitative skills and is ideal for individuals who have some college credits, but have not yet earned a degree.
Choose from three program options:
- Associates Degree in General Studies
- Bachelor's Degree in General Studies
- Bachelor's Degree in General Studies — Professional Tracks
What sets our program apart?
EKU’s curriculum blends academic and professional preparation with a real-world focus, providing the opportunity to design a degree plan that’s meaningful to each student’s interests and career path.
- Fully-accredited, brick-and-mortar institution
- 8-week terms
- Personalized graduation plan
- Study anytime, from any where
- Quality courses from respected faculty who teach the same classes online and on-campus
- Ranked by U.S. News among the best universities offering online degrees